COMPANY FORMATION IN POLAND
Poland is a democratic republic in Central Europe bordered by Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Slovakia and the Baltic Sea. Poland is a member of the European Union since 2004. Traditionally it has been used as General Trading Company due to its convenient location, relatively easy incorporation process as well as relatively low taxation.
POPULAR POLISH COMPANY APPLICATIONS
POLISH LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (SP.Z.O.O.)
Traditionally Polish companies are used for General Trading with EU due to its convenient location, relatively easy incorporation process as well as relatively low taxation.
Polish companies as well use advantages of EU Directives, Tax Treaties with 80 countries and EU VAT regime.
Key features of Polish company
- Minimum capital of 5.000 PLN, or 1.240 EUR.
- 1 individual member of the board is required.
- Corporate Income tax is 19%.
- Shelf companies are available + VAT. Contact us!
POLISH COMPANY TAXATION
- CORPORATE INCOME TAX (CIT): Standard rate 19%
- INCOMING DIVIDENDS. 0% on dividends received from EU subsidiaries, if Participation Exemption applies:
- Polish company holds 15% shares of the Subsidiary for at least 2 years
- Subsidiary is a Corporate Tax payer in its own country
- WITHHOLDING TAX:
ROYALTIES: 20% unless exempt or reduced under EU Parent Subsidiary Directive or a Tax Treaty.
DIVIDENDS: 19% unless exempt or reduced under EU Parent Subsidiary Directive or a Tax Treaty.
INTERESTS: 20% unless exempt or reduced under EU Parent Subsidiary Directive or a Tax Treaty.
- VAT. European Union VAT regime. The standard rate for inland sales is 23%.
How to register a company in Poland?
- Choose a structure, what is appropriate for your business. Need help? Contact us.
- To find out more, please contact us.