Back to site

U.S. VISA formation services

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to visit the United States without a visa under the Visa Waiver Program.
All travelers coming to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must obtain authorization through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) system prior to initiating travel to the United States.

A nonimmigrant visa is used by tourists, business people, students, or specialty workers who wish to stay for a particular period of time in the United States to accomplish specific purposes.

US Electronic Entry Permit (ESTA) Processing

  • Instant Electronic Entry Permit Processing (eligible countries only - Visa Waiver Program)
  • Government Fees Included: $14
  • Price: 70 EUR

  • US VISA B-1/B-2/C-1/F Processing

  • Business/Tourist/Transit/Student (academic) US Visa Processing (all countries)
  • Government Fees NOT Included: $160
  • Price: 140 EUR


  • Temporary Workers,Employment or Trainees/Intracompany Transferees
  • Government Fees NOT Included: $190
  • Price: 140 EUR
  • , whatsapp/viber - +371 2000 6990

    Leave a message